posted by Wojit @ 12:42 am 6 comments
Alas, Brendan, it would have been a far superior post if you'd actually included a working link to said movie.
Pfft. The link works for me. Perhaps you don't have the software required to run it. That seems to happen with some people. But I don't know what software is required to run it.
Actually, it seems to work for you because you own the server thing and have access priviledges, but not for me because I don't.
That could possibly make sense.That sucks.Oh well.
Perhaps you should gmail it to me. =)myrealname@gmail.com(that's not really my gmail, but you're clever enough to figure out what is)
Hmm... Try this. Instead of clicking the link, just paste http://wojit.8m.com/movie.dir into your browser.I got the error myself when I clicked on the link, you see.
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
Alas, Brendan, it would have been a far superior post if you'd actually included a working link to said movie.
Pfft. The link works for me. Perhaps you don't have the software required to run it. That seems to happen with some people. But I don't know what software is required to run it.
Actually, it seems to work for you because you own the server thing and have access priviledges, but not for me because I don't.
That could possibly make sense.
That sucks.
Oh well.
Perhaps you should gmail it to me. =)
myrealname@gmail.com
(that's not really my gmail, but you're clever enough to figure out what is)
Hmm... Try this. Instead of clicking the link, just paste http://wojit.8m.com/movie.dir into your browser.
I got the error myself when I clicked on the link, you see.
Post a Comment
<< Home