Monday, March 06, 2006

You mentioned Kant and I was shocked, so shocked!

Today I stood in a queue for 80 minutes, for a transaction that took less than 2!
But at least I have my enrollment all fixed now.

I also had my first lecture, on the Origins Of Analytical Philosophy.

Unfortunately, not far into it, the lecturer started talking about Kant.


Seriously, whenever anyone talks about Kant my mind shuts off. I really can't have trouble following it. I can usually grasp some idea of what his ideas are views are are, but never understand exactly why he has and holds them. I should probably, like, do an actual course on Kant some day.

But anyway, luckily most of this course isn't about him, and he probably won't get more than a few mentions for the rest of the semester.

Aaaaand now I get Tuesday off. Hurray for Arts!

1 Comments:

At 3/06/2006 10:28 am, Blogger International Woman of Mystery said...

*ania breathes deeply* i really, really have adored all the essays/research i've done on kant... my honours project might have something to do with him... *breathes deeply*

:) yay for arts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home