Saturday, June 10, 2006

Facts I discovered today:

"Buttload" gets 453,000 hits on Google.
"Metric Buttload" gets 15,400.
That's a ratio of 30 : 1

"Assload" gets 186,000 hits on Google.
"Metric Assload" gets 13,600.
That's a ratio of 14 : 1

"Arseload" gets 546 hits on Google.
"Metric Arseload" gets 100.
That's a ratio of 5 : 1!

YOU DO THE MATH!!!!!

(Because I probably did it wrong.)

3 Comments:

At 6/10/2006 9:55 pm, Blogger Stella Orientis said...

"...the math"? I thought we use a plural contraction, "maths"!

(erpmpsz)

 
At 6/11/2006 1:45 am, Blogger Wojit said...

Yeah, but "Do the math" is like a set expression.

That's my excuse anyway.

 
At 10/16/2006 3:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Buttload' is a hilarious word. When teamed with 'metric' it seems to take on some superpower of which I have never before experienced!!!

How have I not heard this expression before?

Thankyou for opening up this whole new world of possibility to me.

XX lou

 

Post a Comment

<< Home