The Adventures of Bloaty and Squirmy!! (have nothing to do with this post)
I think I need to get a job again. Obviously I've been saying this for some time, but now everyone I know seems to be getting them... Like... I think Mirza mentioned something about it... And there was some tutoring thing someone mentioned.
Anyway, the problem... The same problem as ever, is that there is absolutely no way in Hell I'm going back to doing pretty much any kind of retail job. Which limits my options to... Just about nothing. But, then, none of this is news, so I might just shut up.

1 Comments:
Do what I did and apply at teh library! Sure I had to retype my whole CV from memory, but that chopped it down to an acceptable length and made it much "tighter" (I believe the expression is). It's on campus so no crappy trips in the wrong direction, there's no cleaning of vomit involved, you get decent money ($16.85/hour here) and the perfect opportunity to learn your Dewey - what more could an Arts student ask for?
Post a Comment
<< Home