Thursday, October 27, 2005

I think you'll understand.

Because it was so hot today, I decided not to spend the day studying, but to rather spend the day making this comic to complain about how hot it was:


7 Comments:

At 10/27/2005 3:06 pm, Blogger Daniel said...

What the critics are saying about Wojit:

"...A masterwork of social observation! 3.5663/4^3 Stars!" John Writerguy, Scientology Daily

"...this cartoon reminds me so much of Hal Hartley's earlier works, especially his experimental Esperanto trilogy, I was amazed, don't you think so, Jamie? I mean its just got so much energy and vibrancy yet a really important message about stuff that's going on today"
Megan Spencer, SBS Movie Show

"...One Word Movie Review: WOW!" Jeff Hackson ACTION*EXPLOSION* MOVIE.COM *EXPLOSION*

"..."
Daniel Lavelle, Internet Blogging Superphenomenon

 
At 10/27/2005 5:57 pm, Blogger Stella Orientis said...

So let me see if I understand. You took an idea, used MS Paint to produce it, then pushed it through Photoshop for the blur effect?

 
At 10/28/2005 1:17 am, Blogger Wojit said...

Close, but I actually used Paint.Net and GIMP.

 
At 10/28/2005 9:58 am, Blogger Stella Orientis said...

Happy Birthday, Brendan and Bill!

 
At 10/28/2005 10:48 am, Blogger Wojit said...

Thank you! (Bill?)

 
At 10/28/2005 10:25 pm, Blogger Stella Orientis said...

(Gates, amazing that you forgot)

 
At 10/29/2005 2:02 am, Blogger Wojit said...

(Oh yeah, that's right... Good ol' Bill.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home