Screaming through the coloured walls.
I feel rather dull right now.
I think it's mainly... Anticipation of a boring summer holiday... Or at least one month of one. Things might liven up a bit around February, especially if there's some good Sydney Festival action.
But it's not really just that. There are also some things, some involving some people, that I need or want to get done, organised, decisionified and/or closurerised... About which I'm unfortunately going to be all oblique and mysterious, at least until they are dealt with... And which are worryingly lurking around my thoughts.
In completely unrelated news, I've nearly finished my essay. It'll probably need some serious editting, but it's nice to be not at all worried about that.
Actually... It's not really... When I was worried about that, I wasn't so much worried about all these other things... *sigh*
Edit: I just remembered another thing that's probably making me feel dull; I haven't left the house, except once to buy some groceries, since... Tuesday. Urrrrgh.
(I had to look up the spelling of February.)

4 Comments:
I am in complete agreement with Anonymous
There is no Anonymous! Anonymous is dead to me!!
Turn on word verification, it'll stop those stupid twerps flat...
until some genius works out a way to get past it. Honestly, who writes these programs and why do the think they'd convince anyone?
But then... But then... People will have to, like, type in words!!!
Fiiine, I suppose I will.
Post a Comment
<< Home