Monday, March 13, 2006

Partly fish, partly porpoise, partly baby sperm whale.

I had a crowded day today!

First I woke up, spent ages getting out of the house, but managed to do so eventually and got to the city by 12:30ish. I was looking for a Required Text for one of my courses, Truth And Truthfulness. When I got there, there were hordes of old people waving tiny Australian Flags at other old people. I looked for my book, but couldn't find it in 5 bookstores... Except Kinokuniya, who only had a really crappy looking copy (Looked second hand or something) for $72! Which I thought was probably exorbitant, so I didn't get it. I'll try, like, Gleebooks tomorrow.

Anyway, when I tried to leave the city, in a bit of a rush because I had just been informed of an emergency meeting I had to attend, I realised the buses wouldn't be running all the way up the street due to this queen nonsense. To make matters worse, as I passed Town Hall I was confronted by the sound a rat reciting bible verses. Luckily... This, too, was to pass, as I got out of earshot.

Aaaanyway, I eventually made it to uni, the meeting was postponed until after my lecture, and I lost interest in telling this story, because the rest of it is pretty unexciting. And then I found $20!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home