And the chaos is killing me.
Pet Peeve:
It annoys me that iTunes calls "electronic" a genre. "Electronic" is an adjective! Genres are nouns!
Ok, so that's a really bad argument, but still! The genre is "Electronica"! Sheesh!
Of course, this wouldn't annoy me so much if it wasn't for the fact that when I write try to write it into the genre box it auto-completes as "electronic," thus forcing me to write the entire word out, even though I have absolutely no songs tagged with that genre.
*sigh*
Of course, all that said I have things tagged as "Anime," and "Game," and I throw the genre "Ambient" around like nobody's business.
I have no integrity.
(Yay, I'm Peeve Blogging!)

1 Comments:
Yeah! Stand up for what's right.
Those corprate monsters think they're so good, they don't own the language maaaan! They don't ruuule the woooorld, d-wooouw, blay, mmmbug, HELP ME, MY COMPUTER IS INVENTING A LANGUAGE OF ITS OWN, I'M MELTING, MELTING, Melting, melting, melblob.
Mfstnks
PS, if you're into electronic music and being really picky about the names of the various genre's then check out http://www.di.fm/edmguide/edmguide.html or google "Ishkur's Guide to Electronic Music"
Post a Comment
<< Home