Friday, June 30, 2006

Gotta dig up every secret seashell.

Yesterday I purchased He Poos Clouds, which I have to opine is the greatest album evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar! Its the first album I've ever bought despite having already downloaded all of it, actually. But seriously, I'm currently completely obsessed with it. It's great. In, like, every way imaginable. Except possibly the name, which is a little silly, and the album art, which is vaguely gross. But on the bright side, it's violintastic! Except for "This Lamb Builds Condos," which is more pianotastic. But anyway... Yes.

Of course, I should admit that I might have some inherent bias towards it arising from its being based on the 8 schools of magic in Dungeons and Dragons, which I find hilariously and fabulously nerdy. But, well... I really liked it before I knew that anyway.

Anyway, informative reviews are beyond me, so here concludes my rant.

(Also, I accidentally saw Superman Returns. It was pretty good. It got many bonus points for featuring Jimmy Olsen.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home