You're just not invited to my action adventure dream.
I just got back from seeing Andrew Bird play live at the Basement, with much thanks to my brother for having a spare ticket, after my own failure to buy one in time. I was putting it off due to the possibility of going to the Opera In The Domain instead. Well frankly, there is absolutely no way the Opera could've been one eighth as fabulous as that was. It was simply amazing. I was amazed. I still am.
I couldn't even begin to describe the music, or rather I can't be bothered trying to. So instead... I will describe the person standing in front of me. She was rather beautiful, was wearing a dress with a floral print, and had rectangular glasses with thick black frames.
Well, now you have a complete, accurate, and presumably vivid mental recreation of what the night was like.
Except, also: As I left someone jabbed me in the arm and, when I turned myself to face them, said "Goodbye!" That confused me. I didn't recognise her. Maybe she mistook me for someone else. Or maybe she was being random. Or maybe I'm a git.
Anyway, I'm tired! Goodnight(s)!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home