Monday, February 16, 2009

Puppiespuppiespuppiespuppiespuppies

Puppiespuppiespuppiespuppiespuppies.


Puppiespuppiespuppiespuppiespuppies

Puppiespuppiespuppiespuppiespuppies.

Also, I went to a seminar today and learnt about the Eleatic Principle, which roughly states that all properties are causal properties.

...
...
Puppiespuppiespuppiespuppiespuppies.

5 Comments:

At 2/19/2009 12:17 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Although Pingelapese, spoken on the Micronesian island Pingelap, has a productive triplication process, I am not aware of any language with quintuplication, and certainly not one where it has 'cuteness' semantics.

 
At 2/19/2009 12:19 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Also, if dogs work like I think they do, and I think they do, you should be able to smoosh those puppies together to form a single large puppy.

 
At 2/19/2009 12:32 pm, Blogger Wojit said...

Triplication? Awesome!

I was thinking more along the lines of "excitement" with the puppiespuppiespuppiespuppiespuppies though. Also, there are 5 of them, you see?

And alas, with puppies you can't combine them to get a single large puppy. Rather you just get a puppy of the original size, but with a number below and to the left of them to denote how many there were originally.

 
At 5/22/2009 4:57 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

If you can smoosh puppies together, I suppose puppy is a homogeneous substance? Can I infinitely subdivide a puppy to get an infinitesimally small puppy?

 
At 10/11/2009 3:53 am, Blogger dandybell said...

all the ideas in the blogs of the world are no match, when compared to a photo with pupies..

hm, I'm increasing this post's comment count too eh? ^^||

I need to go wag my cat's tail now.. excuse me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home