Sunday, May 29, 2005

Monty Python and the Holy Grail comes to mind.

I finally went to see the Fuji Collective yesterday, and I must say, it was pretty damn fabulous. I literally danced like I've never danced before.

In completely unrelated news, I saw Brazil... Just then. For the second time, actually. And though I might be biased, as I just watched it, I would say that it is, in my opinion, the best film I've ever seen. Really. I'm racking my brain. I can't think of any better! As an added bonus, I'm studying it for English. (Edit: I forgot Dr. Strangelove! That just might be better.)

In related news, Ian Holm is cool. He has all these pretty minor roles in all kinds of random stuff, but he sure performs them well! I liked him as King Lear too.

(Random Trivia (According to Imdb.): "JK Rowling originally wanted Gilliam to direct Harry Potter & The Sorcerer's Stone." I think that could have been pretty damn funny.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home