Ooh, what to do in a tiny canoe?
Everyone (like, on tv and in movies and in Evangelion and whatnot) seems to say that one shouldn't worry about what other people think of one. This is, like, common accepted wisdom in this day and age. Now obviously it's somewhat retarded wisdom, because no one can completely cease to worry about what other people think of them, but I was wondering if following through with this advice would necessitate walking around in public areas talking to yourself. Sometimes I think this is what people that wander around in public areas talking to themselves have done - Followed some basic common wisdom through to it's logical conclusion.
In unrelated thoughts, I bet I'm going to be completely nuts by the time I'm, oh... let's say... 34.

1 Comments:
Well, you are after all a student of the Arts. =]
Post a Comment
<< Home