Saturday, June 11, 2005

Bernie, I said, they'll never make that money back.

While in the shower, I composed some odes to my favourite methods of movement.

Oh public transportation!
You cool and shiny beast;
If you were made of juicy foods
Then I would have a feast!

Oh you, my pair of precious legs,
Right down there near the floor!
If I were not so disinclined,
I'd walk to Tipper Gore!

Thank you, thank you, and don't forget to buy the T-Shirt!
...
Rightio, back to the work.

4 Comments:

At 6/12/2005 11:27 am, Blogger [-o-] said...

T-Shirt? Bah, I'm holding out for the bathrobe. And thanks for the glowing comments in the previous post, rest assured, it went straight to my head.

 
At 6/14/2005 8:48 am, Blogger Daniel said...

Urrrgh. Tipper Gore.

 
At 6/14/2005 9:56 am, Blogger Wojit said...

It rhymed with floor.

 
At 6/17/2005 2:11 pm, Blogger Daniel said...

So do many other words, among them: Saw, Bore, Four, Corey, Story, Glory

 

Post a Comment

<< Home