posted by Wojit @ 6:56 am 6 comments
~hugs~
you could eat some sweets from japan. i have some here with your name on it.
Brendan, no! What happen?
Nothing really happen'd. I've just been feeling a little sketchy lately, and something triggered me off.Still, I'm already feeling quite better. Hugs and the promise of sweets help. As did that 3 hour nap I just had.
(Actually, that nap made me feel much better. I gotta remember that one for future usage.)
Naps are always a spiffy recovery mechanism. They help me something wondrous.
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
~hugs~
you could eat some sweets from japan. i have some here with your name on it.
Brendan, no! What happen?
Nothing really happen'd. I've just been feeling a little sketchy lately, and something triggered me off.
Still, I'm already feeling quite better. Hugs and the promise of sweets help. As did that 3 hour nap I just had.
(Actually, that nap made me feel much better. I gotta remember that one for future usage.)
Naps are always a spiffy recovery mechanism. They help me something wondrous.
Post a Comment
<< Home