Monday, June 27, 2005

Stealing People's Brains is my new hobby

I finished my last (only) exam today!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

I think it went quite well.
...
...
...
...
...
ALL THINGS CONSIDERED

Now for some laziness. Some more laziness, that is.
I might finish Warcraft 3.
And maybe read a book.

Which reminds me, I gotta read me some Gabriel Garcia Marquez someday. Because... You know. It's one of those things. That people do. Sometimes.
'Sides, he has a great name.

P.S, if it wasn't for that post below this could be one of my most edited posts yet.

2 Comments:

At 6/27/2005 9:10 pm, Blogger International Woman of Mystery said...

MARQUEZ ate my world.

seriously, he's one of my super duper top right up there favourites.

*heart palpitates*

:):):)

(i am in edinburgh! there are scottish people around!)

 
At 6/28/2005 4:31 am, Blogger Wojit said...

Begorra!

Wait, that's Irish.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home