Sunday, June 12, 2005

Guess you only get one chance in life to play a song that goes like:

Today I was feeling pretty crappy, so I decided to walk to Rozelle park and do some reading for this exam I'm doing there, while eating some lunch.

It didn't help.
I got just about no reading done, it didn't make me feel any better, and vastly shortened the amount of time I have to write these answers.

But then, on the way home, I encountered a swing! And I swung on it! And lo, it was good.
So I felt much better afterwards.

The moral of the story - Swings are good.

4 Comments:

At 6/12/2005 1:40 pm, Blogger Stella Orientis said...

That's not a moral, it's a mere conclusion!

I call shenanigans!

 
At 6/12/2005 1:53 pm, Blogger Wojit said...

Any conclusion that comes at the end of an anecdote is a moral.

That's my opinion anyway.

 
At 6/13/2005 7:44 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moral? There was no real underlying message!!!

Blasphemer! (sp?)

 
At 6/13/2005 8:10 am, Blogger Stella Orientis said...

Correct SP (Standard Placement [of letters]) is "blasphemerer!"

Also, only the opinion of the self-righteous dictates fact. At least, that's my opinion. And that's a fact.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home