Doctor required in inflator room!
I just overhauled my enrollment for next semester. I scrapped Shakespeare (English), Practical Ethics and Contemporary Political Philosophy, and replaced them with Syntax (Linguistics), Philosophy Of Modern Physics and Intermediate Logic.
I still kinda want to do those two latter scrapped subjects, but I figure they're probably pretty similar to what I did this semester (Moral Psychology and Philosophy of Law), so I'll have a bit of a gap before doing the same kinda thing. Plus, I'd rather do those two philosophies I'm changing to before they go down to 6 credit points. Though I doubt that will actually mean much. Probably just less assessments, same content.
As for Shakespeare... Well, I'm just getting sick of English. I really liked the Tutorials, and... the lectures... And... The texts. Umm.... I don't know, I just couldn't really get enthused about it this semester.
I don't know how much I'll like Syntax. I still might change that for the other linguistics one, Discourse Analysis... Or even Modern Rhetoric, which is actually an English course, but cross referencable to Linguistics.
Well, I'm sure that was exceedingly dull! But I've had a dull day.
Except for the part where I played Theme Hospital. Theme Hospital is heaps fun.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home