Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Watcher of the skies, Watcher of all!

Enough of this not posting any blog entries nonsense!
I've been putting it off on the grounds of not being able to think of anything to write, but if people didn't blog simply because they had no worthwhile content, then blogs wouldn't exist.

Besides which, it's a lie. I have thought of things to write. I thought of a little story that would be good to write, except that I seem to have given up all authorial pretentions, and, besides, it would be a damn hard idea to work into a story of over, oh, 3.9 words.

I also thought of writing a list of Things That I Really Don't Want To Believe But Am Starting To Worry Might Be True, containing such items as Humans might simply not be biologically equipped for lasting happiness, but then I decided not to for some reason, perhaps from fear of being too angsty.

These kinds of idea always sound better when it's 2 am, I'm lying in bed, and, thinking of them, I suddenly need to grab some paper and a pen to scribble incomprehensible reminders of them to myself.
Actually, I think that's how my 4 unit English project was born...

Anyway. I haven't been doing much lately. Nothing at all really. A bit of moping, a bit of wasting time, a bit of reading, a bit of gaming (that word makes me think of table top gaming, but, no, I mean computer gaming).

Sooo... Anyway, that's it then. Sorry for wasting your time. Unless you just skipped straight to this bit.

(Random Note: Originally that read "Anyway, that's it then. Sorry for wasting your time. Unless you just skipped straight to this line," but it annoyed me that time and line almost, but not quite rhymed, so I had to change it. Odd?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home