Purple, and red, and yellow, and on fire.
I feel like a bit of a twat today, for some reason.
But besides that, I have, for the last week, for various reasons, mostly coming down to seeing lots of friends, having a good time and having things to look forward to, been relatively very happy! It's been my best week in months, I would say.
That's not to say I'm going to burst into song in the streets (Metaphorically speaking. I mean, in actual fact I do occasionally burst into song in the streets, but that's nothing new, and hardly indicative of good mental health) but I feel... I suppose I feel like the worst of it all is over. Weee!
(On the other hand, I have thought that before... So I'll remain a bit cautious. For once in my life, I'm thinking flagrant (and fragrant) optimism might not be the best course of action. But still: Weee!)

3 Comments:
YPA for optimisme olfactoire!
This optimism best come in a range of fragrances. There's nothing worse than a choice between "vanilla" and "cinammon", with nothing in between.
I generally go for the sweets and shiny things variety.
Post a Comment
<< Home