Friday, September 02, 2005

The Nostalgia Trilogy Continues.

This is my favourite photo in the world. Possibly because it's my only non-digital one, so I can keep it on my desk and look at it all the time... But probably also because it contains a nice collection of some of my favourite fabulous people, none of them looking too stupid (Actually, I'm doing a bit of a retarded Nose-Smile, but it's not very noticable in that Jpg).

I like it a lot.

3 Comments:

At 9/02/2005 6:12 pm, Blogger Stella Orientis said...

All so young!

That really is way back in the day. I haven't heard from some of those people in at least two years...

 
At 9/04/2005 2:08 pm, Blogger [-o-] said...

Good lord that was a long time ago.

Good times, though. Good times.

 
At 9/13/2005 11:46 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG MIRZA HAS A BONER!!!11
COCKS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home