Wednesday, November 23, 2005

When I'm with you, I almost feel normal.

I've been spending a lot of time with Civ 4 and WoW and very little else.

Crap, I just realised I haven't left the house since... Wait, no, I left the house on Sunday. That's less bad.

It would be nice to say that this fact renders me sad and pathetic, but, hell, Civ 4 and WoW are fun! I'm living the good life!

Still, I predict it'll get a bit old soon. Maybe I'll find something to do next week.

In related news, the marks checking site is broken.

In other related news... About a month ago I applied for a teller job at a bank. I recently recieved a letter telling me that my application failed. I really should've, like, applied for more jobs. Well, I'm still... Thinking about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home