Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Hooray Delay

Damnit, I feel like I only just got back from uni, and it's already 10:30. Which might ordinarily not be too bad, but I have to go to work tomorrow, which I really can't be bothered to do. Also, my parents just got back from a month overseas, which is kinda cool, because of the whole seeing them and getting a whole lot of French chocolate thing... But then, I was starting to really enjoying the whole cooking my own meals thing, and the dancing around my house in minimal clothing, singing at the top of my lungs thing. Also, I'm just feeling a bit lousy for no immediately identifiable reason.

Oh well, according to the pattern I've detected in my recent posts on this blog, my next one will end with "Hooray!" So, here's looking forward to that!

7 Comments:

At 10/18/2006 2:38 pm, Blogger International Woman of Mystery said...

mmm.... i feel quite similar at this minute. i heart cooking and dancing around in minimal clothing while singing at the top of my lungs.

in fact, i would like to do that now. it would really cheer me up. *sluggish feeling*

oh well. work tomorrow. where are you working?

cya chickens
ania

 
At 10/18/2006 3:28 pm, Blogger [-o-] said...

Yeah, independence is really an addictive feeling. It's amazing what you actually get done when there's no-one else to do it for you. I really want to move out soon.

 
At 10/19/2006 9:14 am, Blogger Wojit said...

Working at the AEC in Paddington. But now I am done until next Thursday!

And yeah, moving out is really tempting, except insofar as it implies a whole lot more of that Working thing. Which... Well, the job's not too bad, but... Well, okay, it's boring.

 
At 10/19/2006 1:07 pm, Blogger International Woman of Mystery said...

(...)

i had a stint at the AEC when in highschool on weekends sometimes...

it was my first taste of real boredom...

but hey! it's money! and if the people are nice, it's all okay in the end.

*wiggles*

 
At 10/19/2006 3:25 pm, Blogger Wojit said...

The whole "It's money" argument would be more convincing if I, like, ever spent money. I don't know, maybe I can save up for a... A nice pillow, or something.

 
At 10/20/2006 12:59 am, Blogger Wojit said...

Oh yeah, it seems I... Somehow failed to detect that. Good point.

 
At 10/20/2006 12:07 pm, Blogger [-o-] said...

That's ... a pretty big thing to miss, seing as how the main thing that prevents people from moving out is not having enough money.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home