Monday, October 23, 2006

We knew we'd been given fair warning.

Last week, according to Last.fm, my most listened artist was apparently The Mountain Goats.

Should I take this as some kind of mysterious, obscure sign that I should buy myself a ticket to their Sydney performance in January?

Probably.

You know, discounting that one time I saw The Fuji Collective, I think I've still never actually been to a live, non-classical musical event.

In other news, my leg is hurting again. I think I'll get me to a physician tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 10/27/2006 12:38 pm, Blogger [-o-] said...

You know, I just can't make myself listen to The Mountain Goats. I have their 2005 album, and it's pretty good when I listen to it, but I get this weird feeling of "nah, I don't want to listen to that" every time I think of it. It's the same with Clap Your Hands Say Yeah. I can be weird about my music.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home