Meow.
So, how's about those U.S. midterms, eh?
Which (note this seamless transition) brings me to the "following!": In case anyone gives a rats, it seems the SEO is looking for expressions of interest to work on or around the (bound to be incredibly exciting, considering the incredible excitingness of the candidates) state election next year. Of course, maybe you all have, like, actual jobs. Anyway, just in case anyone cares.
I'm seeing Keating on Saturday!
Woo!
Also, I am obsessed with Cat Stevens' Sitting all of a sudden!
That "is" all.

1 Comments:
:) I used to do that every year! Someone at uni told me i was not allowed to do it anymore, since i'm technically "politicised" and "labour aligned" at the UNSW Guild - but i'll check. You meet really interesting people, i reckon (last state election i made good friends with an artist and a hippy). And you get to meet the ONLY person to vote for the Socialist Alliance in your area!
And you also realise how hard it is for SOME PEOPLE to fill in their ballot correctly. *sighs* A "1" PEOPLE - NOT A TICK!!!
*love*
ania
Post a Comment
<< Home