Self pity gets a breath of fresh air.
I just saw Charlie Chaplin's Modern Times, and I am once again completely blown away by that man's incredible genius. Not to mention by his immense cuteness, and that of his co-star Paulette Goddard. True brilliance all around.
In other brilliance today: In the mail arrived a album that I ordered, along with 2 others, a few weeks ago. Dog Problems, by The Format. And it is absolutely wonderful. Pure Indie Pop Goodness. Every single track a unique little explosion of bittersweet joy. I highly recommend it. To me. I don't know about you. I'm not sure who you are. But you'd probably like it too, if you like quality popy music.
Midnight Edit: I just found this video for the album's title track! Hilarity.
Ooh, ooh, I could try embedding it!:

1 Comments:
The fact that the hands have hands is genius
Post a Comment
<< Home