Sunday, December 07, 2008

I wrote a run-on sentence.

Hey, looks like this might be my 250th post.

Unfortunately I don't have much to say... In this post.

Hey, I am the only one who is frequently tempted to substitute "Proust" for "Post"?

Also, should the ? have gone inside the quotes there?

Hey, told you I didn't have much to say. But, you know, it's been a week since I posted anything, and even that didn't make much sense. If you must know, that previous post was prompted by the dim memory of some No Republic logo I saw a decade or so ago.

What did I do for the last week, you ask? Well, in roughly reverse chronological order, I listened to some Lee Hazlewood (right now), I applied to U. Michigan, I thought about a blog post I could write, I worried about miscellaneous stuff and was paranoid about strangers while walking home at 3 am, I went to a housewarming which was pretty dang enjoyable, I saw Quantum of Solace which was as extremely mediocre as I has been led to expect by reviews, I did something on Fr- Oh, that's right, I saw The Mountain Goats in the greatest gorram concert of the year, I played some Bass in Guitar Hero 3, I played some tennis, I played some Advance Wars: Day Of Ruin, I watched some Wire, I played some Sam & Max games, I applied to Oxford, I played some Left 4 Dead until I got annoyed at it crashing all the time, I played some Munchkin, I played some Guitar in Guitar Hero 3, I bought a ticket to TV On The Radio and David Byrne (separately), I worried a whole lot about letters of recommendation, and I felt rather guilty and disappointed about not going to a picnic that was by all accounts pretty damn awesome.

So now you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home