Salmon mousse all over the scene.
I had a great day today!
Did some work, listened to some music, played some games, ate some food, saw some friends!
If I wanted to be all oblique, I could add I Left With Many Things To Think About Regarding A Certain Issue Hmmmm I Am Teh Mysterious!... But I wouldn't want to be doing that, now, would I.
In completely unrelated news: Keeping with my prior decision, I finished reading Love In The Time Of Chorlera last night! It was pretty damned good. I wouldn't give it an unconditional recommendation, as I would with the book I read before it, because I could imagine it not appealing to everyone, but... If you suspect that you might like to read something by Gabriel Garcia Marquez, then you probably should give it a try!

3 Comments:
tuesday is play-seeing night! yay!
(*jig*)
Wee!
Love In The Time Of Cholera is a great book. He can really write some fantastic little phrases ... one that's stuck with me, though I don't remember it, is how he described one of the river steamers. It was something along the lines of it still floating because fate had just been lazy. Naturally it was actually far better put than that.
Post a Comment
<< Home