Monday, February 26, 2007

People are the greatest fun.

I did some stuff last week!

I saw Vashti Bunyan at The Basement. She played such great songs as Lately. A very mellow and folky performance; good stuff.

I also saw Calexico at The Basement. They played such great songs as Frontera. A very loud and exciting performance; excellent stuff. The support act, some Melburnian band called Whitley, were really good too. Certainly the best support act I've seen in my short history of Band-Seeing!

I also got mugged by some thugs. They performed such hits as Punch Me In The Face. They sucked. I don't recommend them. Fear my negative review!!

1 Comments:

At 3/09/2007 9:30 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard Punch Me in the Face on Capital FM over here in London.

Definately not as good as their 80's heyday and tracks such as Kick You in the Groin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home