Friday, September 16, 2005

I'm lazy as a man can be!

Tomorrow I'll be working down at the Official Markey Family Polling Station (Also known as Enmore TAFE), earning some much appreciated cash and facilitating the Battle Röyalè between Sam Byrne and... Whoever the Labor candidate is. Oh, and 6 other faceless candidates who presumably have no chance.

But in order to maintain my air of impartiality, I won't discuss any of the candidates, but instead will discuss... David Byrne.

David Byrne has, through his career, made a lot of top quality music, covering many different styles. His latest album, Grown Backwards, contains a wonderful rendition of Au Fond Du Temple Saint, a beautiful performance of Un Di Felice, Eterea, and 13 other, less operatic tracks, most notably including Lazy. I like it a lot.



David Byrne also possesses a fabulous pair of eyebrows.



1 Comments:

At 11/14/2009 1:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home